One Consultation – Video Clinics
We are pleased to offer video consultations, in partnership with the One Consultation video platform, to patients who have been identified by their doctor or nurse as someone who may be suitable for this type of appointment.
We recognise that the traditional face-to-face appointment is not always convenient and that a video consultation from your choice of place may suit you better rather than coming to the hospital.
If your doctor or nurse has let you know that you that you are eligible for a video consultation, then you can choose whether you wish to attend a normal face-to-face clinic appointment or have an online video consultation instead.
For a video consultation, you would need:
- Broadband internet access – we suggest that you use WiFi rather than 4G to ensure that the signal is reliable
- The Google Chrome web browser
- A desktop computer, laptop, smartphones or tablet with a microphone and camera
- A quiet location away from noise and distractions so that you can clearly hear the doctor or nurse and hold your consultation in private.
If you have opted to have a video consultation, we will schedule your appointment as normal and send you details of the appointment date and time.
Once the consultation is complete, you will be directed to an online survey. We would appreciate any feedback. You can also access the survey here.
- Patient leaflet for Video Clinics here
- One Consultation Troubleshoot guide click on https://docs.oneconsultation.net/public-troubleshooting.html