We may share your personal information with other NHS organisations in order to provide you with the best possible healthcare, for example: other NHS Trusts, Ambulance Service, GPs, etc.
There may also be the need to share your information with non-NHS organisations that are involved in your care, for example: Social Services, Private Care Homes, Local Councils, Voluntary and Private Sector Providers, Charities etc.
There are situations where the Trust has a duty to share your information due to a legal requirement. These situations include, but are not limited to:
- Disclosure to the Police for the prevention and detection of crime
- Prevention and detection of fraud
- Disclosure under a Court Order
- Disclosure & Barring Service – for employment/recruitment purposes
- In the public interest to prevent abuse or serious harm to others
- Our obligation under a Duty of Contract with:
- Clinical Commissioning Groups
- NHS Digital
- Public Health England
- Care Quality Commission
- Third parties contracted via NHS England
- Other Commissioning Support Providers
Any sharing of your personal information with other organisations is always governed by specific legislation and transferred in accordance with the requirements of the legislation and the NHS Confidentiality Code of Conduct. If you have any questions regarding the sharing of your data please contact DPO.UHNM@uhnm.nhs.uk